Saturday, September 26, 2009

Big smile and some other pictures

J is still growing quickly, she just had her 15 month checkup and everything is great. She is exploring everything and keeping her mother and I on our toes. She is learning a few words like "wow", "yeah", "uh-oh" and "ball". And she continues to enjoy her friends at the Boeing daycare.







Here are some other random pictures that I have been meaning to post. On one of my Fridays off I was able to get out to the mountains to climb with my friends, Gary and Chris. This picture shows Gary lead climbing a 5.9 route. It was a fun day, but it was a reminder that I haven't been out rock climbing lately.



Here is a picture of the cabinets we recently added to one end of our kitchen to give us more counterspace. We bought the cabinets off of craiglist and I put them up and am in the process of finishing off the laminate counter top. Rebecca picked out the nice green paint color and painted the walls before I put up the cabinets.

No comments: