Thursday, October 14, 2010

AHG continues to grow and smile alot

It is hard to remember to take photos of the girls as life flies by. Last weekend AHG was sitting in her bouncy seat watching her big sister play with their mother and was completely enthralled. She thinks the world of her big sister and could spend all day just watching her play. She is a strong little girl and combined with the wish to be able to play with her sibling, I think she will be an early walker. Keeping track of one mobile child has been an adventure, one they both are zooming around the house like popcorn I don't know how I will keep up.





We will be hosting the pumpkin carving party again this year. I have lost track of how many years in a row this will be. If you are reading this and haven't received your email invite, please send me a note.

No comments: