Sunday, July 09, 2006

Indianapolis

>>> this post is a mess, but I want to save it and then finish editting tomorrow....<<<


It has been a while since I updated, which could be because I was so busy, or getting lazy towards posting more pictures, or a third possibility - I have been away from my computer.

It was number 3, I was back in Indiana, and updating this blog using my Mom's 56k modem would have required much more patience than I possess. I went home to see the family, and possibly catch the US Grand Prix Formula 1 race. I did end up seeing my family, but skipped the race.

Prior to heading home, Kay and I worked on building the basic frame for the built in cabinet that you will be able to see while you walk up my stairwell. This picture shows the hole in my wall that has been there waiting for the past year as I worked on other projects. Luckily the house cannot talk, otherwise it would be nagging me to finish all these projects.

The doorway on the left side of the hole leads into the master bedroom. The wall on the right hand side is the new shower stall I put in.





















































































No comments: