Sunday, February 21, 2010

Colts lost Superbowl even though J was the cutest cheerleader

J tried to help the Indianapolis Colts by being the cutest cheerleader ever, but it wasn't enough. We had a small group of friends over the watch the game. It was a good game, exciting all the way to the end, but the Saints won (I consoled myself by focusing on the fact that their quarterback, Drew Brees, is a former Purdue Boilermaker).




Rebecca and J go to swim lessons every Saturday morning. This weekend I came along to watch and take photos. Here is them prior to jumping in. J really enjoys the lesson and it doesn't phase her a bit when she goes under the water.




J has found one of the few cabinets that doesn't have the child safety locks on it. We only store the reusable grocery bags in it. She loves to play hide and seek in it. There is even a small shelf in it for her to sit on. She always finds a way to enjoy life's simple pleasures.





I bought J a bike helmet last summer. She recently discovered it and loves wearing it around the house. We are all about safety in the Good household! I guess it is okay for us to remove the child gate from the top of the stairs. Today was super nice weather in Seattle (very atypical for Seattle in February), so I installed the childseat onto my bike and we rode for a little bit around the neighborhood. She really enjoyed it, I think she liked the feel of the wind rushing by, which you don't get in the trailer.

No comments: